Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation

So this past Sunday was graduation from Cal State Fullerton! It was a memorable, fun, and festive day! What I really enjoyed is that I was just surrounded by all these people that I am loved by and that is a great feeling to have. I had most of my immediate family there (Dad, Mom, Daniel, and Grandma Pat), friends from elementary school/high school (Jennifer, Corazon, Heather, and Ralphie), Christy from my old church, and friends from the JAC team at my current church (Johnny, Dan, Justine, and Joe). I also got to sit next to some cool kids….next to Mark Pham, Luini, and Eric for the university ceremony…and then I got to sit next to Luini, Eric, James, and Kami for the college ceremony! It really was a great time…despite the crazy heat…lol. I also got to see 2 of my favorite Kinesiology professors and introduced them to my family and took pictures with them. There were a few other celebrations throughout the week with Intervarsity friends which was really good and had many congratulations from friends and family (THANKS!)…so yeah… Thank you everybody for sharing in my excitement and accomplishment of graduation from college! :-D


The Fam: Daniel, Mom, Dad, Grandma, and me

Elementary School/High School Friends! Jen, Cor, Ralphie, and me

Forever CC La Habra/Bay St.Louis Mississippi Buddy...and "sister"/roomate :) CHRISTY!

Newsong NOC: JAC!!! Joe, Dan, Johnny, Justine, and me

The whole gang at graduation :-D

Clay and me...my mentor, supervisor,and professor...yeah! :-D

Wiersma: my professor and mentor!

Heather and me...friends from 4th grade in elementary school...living down the street from each other, taking the bus together, and exploring the fun dirt streets of Hesperia together...and going to Fratelli's pizza for Heather's bday...lol...good times :)


Mark Pham, Luini, and me...Go College of Health and Human Development!

Kami, James, and me...yeah for Kinesiology and Dorm Buddies!

No comments: